offer you the necessary accessories
To extend the life of your pad
- unpack pad immediately after delivery
- storing the pad unwrapped 14 – 21 days
prior to using extends the life of the pad (optimising the
cross linking of the silicone material)
- clean with pad cleaner and non-fluffing cleaning wipes
- before storage rub the pad with original Tampoprint
AG long life oil (art.-no. 141112).
Exception: Silicone material "ST" = super-dry DO NO
rub in Longlife oil.
- remove dried ink residue
during the printing process with adhesive foil (picture)
optimal storage conditions are:
- room temperature approx. 20° C
- average humidity (50 – 60 %)
- dust-free environment (shelf life and
ageing characteristics vary from one pad material to another)
- store pads so that
they do not come in direct contact with any other material
|Remove ink with
Remove dried ink residue during printing with adhesive foil (picture).
Pad cleaner item no.
12 04 04
Non-fluffing cleaning wipes item no 14 21 64
Long life oil item no. 14 11 12
retrofit your pad printing machine or automation with our
optional ink residue pick up device which is available. Separately
and can be integrated at any time.
“TSQ” standard-pad printing machine with integrated ink residue
pick up device.